Monday, October 20, 2014

The Thin Blue Line


This was an incredible film. Historically speaking, I've never been a fan of murder-mystery drama kind of things, but this documentary was able to present all the details of the case in a very factual and interesting way. Errol Morris also did an amazing job on the recreations of the crime scene and the proceedings of the case. I also was very pleased at all the interviews he had in his film, personally I love interviews and think they're a great way to convey emotion and information. I may be slightly biased to how interesting this is due to the fact that I'm a Dallas resident and it is just incredible to think that this all happened at places I know, such as the shooting at North Hampton.
To sum it up, I thouroughly enjoyed the film, and may be slightly biased to how interesting it is. With that said though I believe Errol Morris made an incredibly informative documentary that every Dallas resident should see.

No comments:

Post a Comment